Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Beachbody Story

I became a coach summer of 2011. 

I met MY coach, Sarah, through her blog. Her blog led to her Facebook Page and then her Facebook Profile. She was really sweet and very helpful. Eventually she mentioned that I sounded like a coach and told me all about Beachbody.

Do you want to know a secret? I said NO!

Yep, originally I gave her a polite, but firm, "No thank you." It sounded like a great opportunity but I'd been burned by "network marketing" in the past and was not about to go there again.

Cut to Sarah's visit to Summit (the annual coaching expo! Coaches from around the country get together to meet, get sneak peeks, and get great personal development training.) Her stories and photos had me wishing I could be there (maybe it was just a lack of vacation time...who knows...)

When she came back she approached me again and told me that Beachbody had opened coaching to military (or spouse) for FREE. No sign up fee and no monthly fee. Basically, it was a free business opportunity and a rockin' discount! I jumped in with both feet.

Since then I've met some amazing people, gotten addicted to Shakeology, and started seeing a body I haven't seen in years. I'm using my love of health and fitness to get out of debt and save lives. 

Want to learn more? Email me! KasMorin@beachbodycoach.com  I love to talk about this company and what it's done for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually a Beachbody coach myself, though I haven't done anything with it besides utilize the discount on Shakeology...which I love! One of these days, I hope to make it to share that passion with others.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...