As Thanksgiving approaches there are several things on my mind...
- I love visiting family but I hate travel. It throws the kids off and gets me away from my kitchen, food, and exercise programs.
- I tossed out my scale years ago. I get obsessed with the numbers (which will fluctuate daily...and can fluctuate up and down WEEKLY) so I only weigh myself once in a blue moon...but I'm also DYING to know how much I weigh right now.
- I need to find a different program. Don't get me wrong, P90X is giving me results and I enjoy it...but it's hard to do an hour of exercise with the kids. I'll have to do a bit of research and see what else we offer!
- I recently realized I haven't had Shakeology in at least a week...so that's why I've been run-down!
- Results and Recovery is SO AWESOME when you're nauseated and not eating. Seriously, it's like Gatorade but much much better. I had some today and it was an orange dream.