Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Musings

As Thanksgiving approaches there are several things on my mind...


- I love visiting family but I hate travel. It throws the kids off and gets me away from my kitchen, food, and exercise programs.

- I tossed out my scale years ago. I get obsessed with the numbers (which will fluctuate daily...and can fluctuate up and down WEEKLY) so I only weigh myself once in a blue moon...but I'm also DYING to know how much I weigh right now.

- I need to find a different program. Don't get me wrong, P90X is giving me results and I enjoy it...but it's hard to do an hour of exercise with the kids. I'll have to do a bit of research and see what else we offer!

- I recently realized I haven't had Shakeology in at least a week...so that's why I've been run-down!

- Results and Recovery is SO AWESOME when you're nauseated and not eating. Seriously, it's like Gatorade but much much better. I had some today and it was an orange dream.


1 comment:

  1. My favorites are Shaun T's Insanity, and Chalene's Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme! So addicting in a good way!!

    And I almost never weigh myself, either. I can tell in my clothes when I need to step it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...