Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Musings

Some Turkey Weekend Thoughts...

- Tryptophan...is that how to spell it? The stuff in turkey that makes you sleepy. Ugh. It gets me every single time.

- My baby got his first high fever. It was scary to see the number on the thermometer go up...and up...and up...and then realize that you ADD if you're doing it under the arm. He's doing better, but mommy was a bit worried.

- There are yoga positions that help with congestion! Seriously. I did it on a whim and it WORKED. It's not a long term fix, but if you want to breathe for a few mins try a Forward Bend or Downward Dog.

- Black Friday...I skipped it. Did you go?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely skipped Black Friday. Not worth it for me. Way too much crazy for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downward Dog? I will have to remember that next time!! I might even go to a public restroom and do it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...