Saturday, November 26, 2011

Looking For Gifts for Mom?

Give the gift of health!

Beachbody now has EGift Cards!!! When I first got involved with the company I thought "AH! I *wish* we had gift cards!" It turns out it was in the works! Just another example of the awesomeness of BB.

It's SO easy. Click on one of the pictures below and choose your amount. If you're a BB member you'll log in; if not you'll create a FREE account. Then you'll pay for your card. It comes in your email and that's where you customize it. You can email it or print it and stick it in a card (or a box full of paper...I did that to my brother one year with a Gift Card) Cool, huh?

Click to purchase
Click to purchase
Click to purchase
Click to purchase

Click to purchase

Click here to view more (not holiday specific) cards!

You can use your gift card toward dozens of products! I recommend a 30 day supply of Shakeology!

Will you buy a gift card this holiday season? Let's give the gift of health and End The Trend of Obesity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...