Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Why I Chose Beachbody 2

Another common thing I've heard (and SAID) about becoming a Beachbody Coach is: "I'm not in shape! How can I coach others if I'm not in great shape?"


You know who makes the best coaches? Success stories. Seriously. 

Think about who you'd rather take advice from...someone that started TurboFire looking like Chalene Johnson OR someone that started out looking like an average person that ended up looking like Chalene Johnson?

Personally, seeing fit people become even more fit does nothing but annoy me. Yeah, great, you were in great shape and now you're in greatER shape. Blah Blah Blah. I'm inspired by shows like The Biggest Loser or Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition. 

And you know what? Most of America is like me. We like to know that we can go from flab to fab. We like to see other people struggle and succeed...because it helps us know that when we're struggling we can succeed too. 

So don't let your current level of fitness stop you! Everyone has to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...