Friday, December 2, 2011

Dessert!

Today for dessert I had:
- Broccoli
- Carrots
- Cauliflower
- Lettuce
- Mushrooms
- Onion
- Peas
- Red Radishes
- NonFat Yogurt
- Wheatgrass
(Oh, and all of the veggies were RAW)


Gross, right?

Actually....it was chocolate flavored...


I made a chocolate Shakeology pie!
- 1 graham pie crust
- 15oz of cream cheese (I used vegan because my son can't have the dairy)
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Shakeology
- Enough milk to make it easy to pour

Mix all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor (If you're using a blender do half at a time or make sure you have an awesome blender...or you'll be there awhile!) Pour into the pie crust and refrigerate until "firm." (I added the quotes because I couldn't wait until it was really firm!!)

Seriously. All of the benefits of Shakeology in a PIE?! Yes please! It's sweet just like a fattening chocolate pie. Make this for your holiday party and everyone will love it and you won't ruin your diet!


Learn More:






Linking up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...