Friday, December 16, 2011

Dinner Highlight

I mostly just loved out the plating turned out with this...I'll show you the picture before I really start explaining (because it's prettier than it sounds!)


It looks like some nifty restaurant meal doesn't it? Yeah...that's a hamburger and fries! 

I can't tell you what it was seasoned with because my husband made them! I wasn't privy to the ingredients (he probably wouldn't remember anyway to be honest) 

I sauteed some mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. 

We did sweet potato fries (and one red potato worth of fries). 

The plating started as an accident. I was putting mushroom and tomato on it and it looked so pretty that I went with it! 

See what a little creativity can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...