Thursday, March 22, 2012

Do you want a Better Butt?

With bikini season around the corner I know most of my female readers are looking in the mirror more often. What body part is commonly under investigation? The butt!

I know you've heard me talk about Brazil Butt Lift in previous posts. If you want to get started NOW (you know, while you wait for your order!) you can start with a basic squat.

Squats bring up mixed feelings for me. Yes, it's one of the BEST workouts for your butt. However, I hate doing them. It's one of those things that I have push through and tell myself that it will be worth it!

What if you're not good at squats? Here are some tips!

1) Hold on to something. Grab a chair, a shelf, or a counter to help you keep your balance when you squat.

2) Watch your form. Be sure your knees stay over your heels! If they move more toward your toes you risk hurting your knees. Watch videos to make sure your form is good.

3) Start slow. Don't feel like you have to squat straight to the floor your first time. Squat down deep enough to feel it but make sure you're able to get back up!

4) When you're ready: Squat Deep. Half squats can flatten your butt. Full, deep squats will round out and lift your butt.

5) Don't forget, Eat Healthy!



Did you know you can become a customer for FREE? That means access to the message boards and ME as your coach. (It's pretty awesome...) Come Sign Up!

1 comment:

  1. You have a new follower! I spotted you on iblog4me..I am into fitness as well so I was happy to land up here :)

    Vanessa
    www.grooveygrover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...