Thursday, March 1, 2012
It's OK Again!
- to not workout when you're having kidney pain.
- to be SUPER EXCITED about starting to earn a real income.
- to feel excited about ordering Tropical Strawberry Shakeology.
- to need large amounts of caffeine to get through the day (right?)
- to want to pass out with exhaustion at 2pm (parenting!)
- to actually be looking forward to swimsuit season.
- to spend most of your new income on debts and other essentials.
But it's also okay to blow small amounts of money on frivolous stuff.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)