Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Don't Wanna!!

I did NOT want to workout today. I was crampy. It was in my lower back so there wasn't a "perfect" position to relieve them. (If they're in the front you can curl up in the fetal position)

This was totally me
I posted on Facebook asking for people to give me motivation to workout. I KNEW that it would help with my cramps. I KNEW that it would help with my energy level. I KNEW it would help with my mood.
..
..
..
..
..
 But I didn't want to do it.


I did it anyway. I picked one of the free videos I used to do online (back in July when I started working out again). It's 30mins long. I changed into my workout clothes, had a small spoon of honey (too boost my energy a teeny bit), and pressed PLAY.

I only got through 26 minutes of it before my asthma hit me.

I did notice something positive.

I could keep up. Up until the asthma I was following the video.


All of a sudden I had another sign of how far I've come...


Have you reached a milestone lately? Have you accomplished something? Tell us about it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you..you still got up and moved for almost half a hour..that is nothing to sneeze at right there!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...