Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Now THIS could be interesting...

I'm holding a conference call on Thursday night. I know, weird right? It's sort of weird for me. I've never really led a call before...

I'm going to be talking about my experience with Team Beachbody. How did I come across the opportunity? How did I become a coach? WHY did I become a coach? Why do I stay with it? I'm also going to discuss some of the awesome things about the company!

You can listen in silently OR come and ask questions during the Q&A portion. Take 30 minutes of your time and come check it out!!!


Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 120848
Link: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=120848&cmd=tc

Will you be there?
Thursday May 24th 8:30pm CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...