Such a simple link-up!
Ten Easy Ways to Sneak in Exercise!
1) Take the stairs: This is a common one to hear right? Seriously though, taking the stairs every day will burn extra calories.
2) Stand more often: On the phone? Walk around. Waiting for an appointment? Pace
3) Fidget: Tap your toes, stretch your hands above your head, swivel in your chair (if appropriate)
4) Calf Raises: Standing in line? Put your feet hip width apart and raise up on your toes several times (slow and controlled) So what if you look silly? Your calves will look awesome!
5) Squeeze a stress ball: Not only will you burn stress but you'll burn calories and strengthen your forearms.
6) Have stairs in your home? Take 7 mins: And do this simple stair workout
7) Dance like a crazy person: Getting ready for a date or for work? Put on something that pumps you up and dance around while you get ready. You'll get pumped and burn a few calories.
8) Carry your own groceries: Only getting a handful of things from the store? Carry your bags to the car instead of using a cart. Speaking of the car...
9) Park at the back of the parking lot! You won't have to fight for a space AND you'll burn more calories.
10) Or you can just plan for it! Check out my website and find a workout you think you'll love and DO IT!
Come over to Kas Fitness! We're almost at 100 fans.