Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Musings 1/16

Hmm I need to make a cool button if this is going to be a regular thing.

Both of my kids dealt with fevers last week. Franklin, being older, took it a lot better than Bean. Both lasted about 26 hours and then it was like nothing happened. So weird.

We don't treat fevers in our house unless:
- It's REALLY uncomfortable
- It's really high
- It climbs quickly
- It's bedtime

We let fevers do their jobs. It definitely slowed Franklin down (he spent a day just laying on the couch...even napped a bit) and Bean napped more too.


However, this means I didn't do my workouts like I was supposed to...Franklin was content to lay on the couch and watch me exercise. Bean...not so much. He had to be held the whole time.

I also ate pizza on Friday night. I was super stressed and I'm SUCH an emotional eater. (I either get really hungry or not hungry at all) I ended up splitting a large pizza with my husband...that's 4 slices. AND it wasn't even as good as I thought it would be.


I wanted to share a conversation I had on FB recently about how we're dealing with this War on Obesity...give me your thoughts on the topic as well. It's public so just follow the link! I'm planning a blog about it in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...