Friday, January 20, 2012

Confessions of Failure

This week as been terrible. I'll get the excuses out of the way...

- My baby hasn't been sleeping well so I'm sleep deprived.
- My knee aches.
- My hip might be turning out again and I can't afford the chiro.
- It turns out baby has a nasty outer ear infection (it was oozing) so I've been taking care of that.
- I. Just. Didn't. Want. To...


I haven't worked out all week long. My eating as been terrible. (I got stressed and ate like a piggy and then didn't make an effort to get back on top)


I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Truly. I want you to know that I'm human. I slip up too. I had a friend that I'm "coaching" tell me "Oh no! Now you know I'm eating cake!!" I don't care if you eat cake. Really. If I tried to monitor everyone's eating habits I'd go crazy.


Starting today I vow to do better. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...